Our Adult & Dislocated Worker (ADW) program helps adults in Adams & Brown Counties train for and find in-demand jobs. Check out some of our services for eligible adults! If you're interested in applying for ADW services or have any questions, call 937-695-0316 and ask to speak with an adult career specialist.

We pair eligible adults with a career specialist to provide one-on-one assistance to achieve career goals. Your case manager will facilitate the ADW services to help you find gainful employment.

Need training for an in-demand job? The ADW program can pay for schooling costs for degrees or programs that lead to an in-demand job. This assistance includes tuition for two-year programs, uniforms, textbooks, tools, or any other required supplies for class.

Need help to start your in-demand career? The ADW program can pay for licensing fees, work uniforms, scrubs, tools, and more to get you started on your job. 

Need help getting to class? The ADW program has a mileage reimbursement service to pay for driving to and from school. We can also pay for minor car repairs to keep you on the road. Don't have a car? Check with a career specialist to see if we can help another way to get you there and back again.

We can help you prepare your resume, find a job, or complete employment applications. Your case manager will work with you one-on-one to get you prepared for your interview and job success.

Need something that hasn't been mentioned? Contact a career specialist to discuss your needs to see if the ADW program can assist. If you have a barrier to employment, we can often find you a service or partner agency to help you overcome it. 


Many factors go into determining eligibility for Adult & Dislocated Worker (ADW) services. All applicants must be eighteen or older and eligible to work in the USA. Aside from that, eligibility is determined by life circumstances including the below. This list is not exhaustive and we encourage anyone in need of ADW services to apply.